PDF to DWG Converter - Version 12.0
Convert thousands of PDF files to DWG files in one easy step.
AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat are not required.
Batch convert all pages in each PDF file.
Extract and convert embedded raster images from PDF files.
High quality, high performance, and Simple to use.
Aide PDF to DWG Converter is a powerful windows program that will help you convert your PDF files to usable and editable DWG/DXF files quickly and easily.
Download (7.2 MB)
Three Easy Steps to Convert PDF to AutoCAD DWG/DXF format
Download the Free Trial version ...
- Step 1. Click "Add PDF Files" or "Add Folder" button to load source PDF files.
- Step 2. Choose output format and set output folder for saving output files.
- Step 3. After choosing the output format and output folder, you only need to click "Convert" button complete the conversion.
Samples of PDF to DXF/PDF to DWG Conversion
Aide PDF to DWG Converter is a high-performance program, it converts PDF to high quality DWG/DXF format.
Download the Conversion Samples ... (0.30 MB)
Download the Free Trial version ... (6.60 MB)
- DXF (Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format) is a CAD data file format, and it compatible with any popular CAD systems. It is for enabling data interoperability between AutoCAD and other CAD programs, and it is sufficient for AutoCAD and other CAD systems data exchange needs.
- DWG is a binary file format used for storing two and three dimensional design data and metadata.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000, 98, Me, NT or 95.
- 128 MB of RAM (512 MB or more recommended).
- 100 MB of available hard drive space.
Command-line version and ActiveX DLL for Developers
There is a command-line version of Aide PDF to DWG Converter and an ActiveX DLL available for Developers. For more information please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org